Sunday, June 8, 2008

My First Blog!

Ok, so I really don't know what I am doing here, but this seems to be the thing to do, so I will give it a try. Let me introduce myself. My name is Judy. I am a mom of 2 teenaged boys. Christopher is in college in Chicago and isn't coming home for the summer. Andrew is now a Junior in high school. He has his license and a car, so I never see him either. I think I am dealing with empty nest syndrome already.

I work full time as a cell biologist. I specialize in hair biology. I also am working on getting my BS in biology at the University of Cincinnati. I always do things backwards.... I got the job first, now the degree. In my spare time, I love to craft! I have a shop on ETSY http://pinkrosesglass.etsy.com
I love to play with glass, both stained and fused. I also sew and do paper crafts. My money maker is my cornhole bag shop on Ebay. http://stores.ebay.com/Judys-Cornhole-Bags

So, check back often. maybe I will actually keep this thing up! LOL!

No comments: