Sunday, May 16, 2010

It All Starts Here


Today I go back home... to "reality" whatever that is! I feel so relaxed and well... happy right now. I feel peace. When I get home, I don't want to lose this feeling. I don't want to get so caught up, that I lose ME again. Right now, I don't feel the pain that I came with. My back is completely relaxed, well a little sunburned as well, but pain-free none-the-less. I wish I could bottle the energy and spirit that I feel here and bring it home with me. I purchased a Hawaiian slack key guitar CD that hopefully will bring back the feeling whenever I need it. I also have pictures and souvenirs, a sun burn and sand in my shoes. I did get freaked out enough that I emptied the black sand out of my shoes so I won't take it off the islands. Taking stones or lava from the islands is supposed to bring very bad luck!

This morning on the way back from breakfast, a beautiful rainbow formed over the beach. That was my sign that it all begins today. Everything will be ok. I will be Ok. I have the blessing from the Hawaiian spirits.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Pink, so glad you had a good time. Rainbows are a sign of peace and good luck. You're going to be just fine.

Blessings,
Mary